Morehead City, NC – Come and catch the excitement at Eastern North Carolina’s largest and favorite event of the year! It’s the 26th Annual North Carolina Seafood Festival presented by US Cellular in Downtown Morehead City October 5th through October 7th.
This year, the fun begins at noon on Friday and continues into Sunday afternoon.
Don’t miss some of the new and exciting facets of the festival coming this year!
- Take a load off your feet, charge up and relax at the U.S. Cellular Lounge experience!
- Download our free Mobile App available on apple and droid phones to stay connected throughout the festival!
- Bring those taste buds for the Cooking with the Chefs Tent. Watch as highly renowned NC chefs prepare NC seafood delicacies for you to enjoy and select the food profile for NC Shrimp & Grits —you can be a judge!
- Watch Gloriana perform their hit single Kissed You Goodnight live on the main stage Saturday afternoon!
- See the famous Seafood Festival fireworks hosted by Turkey Hill the Official Ice Tea of the NC Seafood Festival on Saturday at 9pm!
- Bring the kids to SasSea’s Island Playground created for families by Potash Corporation for hands on fun and games, lessons to learn the SasSea shuffle from The Carolina Strut and a special surprise ending to the festival at 4pm!
- Free NC Shrimp cooked in the Official breading of the NC Seafood Festival ~Shorty’s Breading Co.in the Chefs Tent
- Stop by the NEW Local Fare with Coastal Flare and find out where to go to buy Local Produce and Seafood from the NC Dept. of Agriculture, Agri Supply and see the Nutrients for Life by Potash Corp.
- Meet & Greet famous marine wildlife artist and conservationist Guy Harvey at 36 North on Saturday
- Sample and Purchase a bottle of our NCSF Board Selected Wine at the Wine Garden at 9th Street at the Lake Road Winery Booth
- T shirts and More Seafood Festival Memorabilia at the NCSF Souvenir Tent on 7th street
- Find the Turkey Hill Cow and grab some Free Ice Tea and Ice Cream!—
- Try your luck at a chance to win millions at the NC Education Lottery booth on 5th street
- Park for free Saturday and Sunday and Attend the NC State Port Open House…take a look at what goes on, it is one amazing place!
- We have your New or used Boat waiting for you at the Southern Outer Banks Boat Show~ the largest on the NC Coast!
- Enjoy a cold brew from Coastal Beverage at the Oyster Rock Pub on the corner of 4th & Arendell street, free entertainment all weekend and full of fun!
- Back by Popular Demand~ Ride all day Armband Sunday for $25 And find out how to get and an easy $15 from PNC Bank!
- Find your dream Truck or Car at our Auto Mall on 9th Street with experts form Kurtis Chevrolet, Lookout Ford or Mike Toler Chrysler, Jeep Dodge
- Run in our Twin Bridges 8K Road Race, run over the most scenic route in North Carolina with the salt air in your face!
- Watch Miss N.C. Fling the First Flounder of the Weekend, Saturday @ Noon
- Stay and play all weekend then eat all week at the New Toast to the Coast Restaurant Week~ Eat at the most prestigious restaurants on the Crystal Coast, visit www.toasttothecoast.org for more information!
The North Carolina Seafood Festival is a not-for-profit organization of Carteret county citizens and business people, in conjunction with the town of Morehead City, N.C. Recognizing the importance of seafood to eastern North Carolina, Seafood Festival, Inc., was organized to develop and conduct a festival every year with the goal of helping others recognize the importance of seafood and the commercial fishing industry in eastern North Carolina along with a five point mission statement.
This year, we want to hear from our fans while your heart gets kissed with fresh, healthy North Carolina Seafood. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Check In and Download our free Mobile App!
To learn more about the festival, its mission and to get updated on the 2012 festival, please visit ncseafoodfestival.org.